1. WHO WE ARE
Student Forum Manifesto
2. WHAT WE DO?
- give travel bursaries to students (usually in the third term)
- fund student initiatives
- organise events throughout the year for leisure/to inform students/for discussion
- act as a link between the governing bodies and the students, making sure students are informed/debating/can voice their worries or complaints and feel sure student forum will voice these for them
- organise parties (Christmas, Easter, end of year)
3. STUDENT BURSARIES
Please find attached the application form for the travel bursaries, the deadline for submission of the application is March 24th 2018
Documents to submit:
- One printed and filled copy of the application form
- A bank statement of the past month
- A reference letter your tutor will submit on your behalf
The three document should be submitted as hard copy in TRAVEL BURSARIES BOX in RACHEL SIM’S and CLEMENT CHUNG’S OFFICE (Coordinator’s Office) by 1pm on Friday, 24th March, 2018.
The Travel Bursary Jury is scheduled to meet at the end of Term 2 to review the applications.
Student Forum Travel Bursary Application 2017_2018
4. HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Joining is easy!